MVPC will reimburse MVPC members at a predetermined rate for a portion of childcare costs they incur while attending an approved MVPC activity.
Our purpose is to help remove obstacles and encourage participation in Small Groups and Adult Education opportunities intended to foster spiritual growth in an effective way.
- Parents or guardians may submit this form to request reimbursement. This is available for children under 12 years old.
- One Childcare Reimbursement Form (link below) must be filled out for each event/activity attended.
- If multiple families share a babysitter, only one form should be used per sitter.
- Forms must be submitted within 30 days of the activity, and be complete and legible.
- Reimbursement checks will be issued within 2-3 weeks of receipt of request and distributed via Small Group Leaders or mailed.
MVPC childcare reimbursement formula
|Number of children||1 hour||2 hours|
MVPC activities eligible for childcare reimbursement:
- Small Group Meetings = up to 2 hours
- Adult Education classes not held on Sunday mornings = up to 2 hours
- Small Group All-Leader Gatherings = up to 2 hours