Advertising and Communicating at MVPC
The following options are available for promoting approved MVPC ministry activities to our congregation. We encourage you to plan ahead and think strategically about your communication needs. Advertising may be requested up to 4 months in advance.
Guidelines and Options:
Deadline is at least 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE.
Sunday Minute for Ministry requests must be received at least 4 WEEKS IN ADVANCE.
Request Options 1 - 4 here
1. Big Three AdBulletin Block Ad / Sunday Screen Ad / Website Ad - (3 in 1)
One request gets you all three. Generally limited to 3 ads per week. Includes a larger square block ad in the Sunday bulletin / On screen graphic and up-front mention during Sunday's worship service / Front page graphic web site ad, linked to additional web site information.
Appropriate and attractive graphics are provided. However, if you would like to include a specific logo, graphic or photo with your ad, please e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org at time of request.
2. Bulletin AnnouncementA 2-3 line smaller announcement in the Sunday bulletin. (Not available on the same date as #1 above, but can extend your advertising time frame when combined.) Announcements are placed in the middle portion of the bulletin.
3. Sanctuary Foyer TableIf you have a display, registration or sales for an activity or event, you may reserve space for Sunday mornings on small tables set up in the foyer for a maximum of 3 consecutive weeks. Your ministry leadership is responsible for table set up, providing ministry representatives to be present at the table after each service, and for leaving the area as you found it. Generally limited to 2 tables per week.
4. Website AdFront page website graphic ad linked to additional information on the website. Generally runs for a maximum of 3 weeks. Space is limited.
Request Options 1 - 4 here
5. Website Posting or UpdateSubmit your current ministry descriptions, stories, updates, etc. for the MVPC website here. This is for more static content than ads. You may also request on-line payment or registration options using this form. If you have documents, photos or graphics you want to include with your communication you can send those to email@example.com at the time of your request. Please allow up to a week for updating.
6. Electronic Bulletin BoardsElectronic bulletin boards are available in three high traffic areas to display electronic graphics. We will help MVPC ministries create attractive and appropriate communication. We require 2 weeks turnaround time from date of submission. If you would like to include a specific logo, graphic or photo, please e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of request. You can request those publications here.
7. Communication - Flyer and/or Posters - Production and DistributionWe will help MVPC ministries create attractive and appropriate communication with more detailed information than the bulletin can accommodate. Options are also included for distribution.
We require 2 weeks turnaround time from date of submission. If you would like to include a specific logo, graphic or photo, please e-mail it to email@example.com at the time of request. You can request those publications here.
Our designer can also help with brochure production or more indepth communicaton for an additional fee. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To request other methods of Sunday morning distribution of ministry flyers or brochures during worship services, please contact David Miles at DMiles@mvpc.net by the deadline outlined above. Generally, putting flyers on chairs in the sanctuary is discouraged unless it's done for a specific purpose that our other avenues of communication cannot adequately address.