This nine week class presents biblical, practical steps on how to get rid of debt, manage your money, and spend and save wisely.
Dave Ramsey's FPU is a 9-week video-based course followed by small group discussion. The goal is not just information, but transformation. This life-changing program will empower and teach you how to make the right money decisions to achieve your family's financial goals. The average turnaround is $8,000 in just the first three months! Nine week class presents biblical, practical steps on how to get rid of debt, manage your money, and spend and save wisely.
To preview a class lesson, hear past participant testimonies and to access Frequently Asked Questions, please visit the Dave Ramsey website
- FPU starts October 13th, 2015 and runs for 9 Tuesdays, 7:00-8:30pm.
- Held in the 2nd floor classroom at MVPC.
- Class includes a video presentation by Dave Ramsey followed by small group discussion.
- Yes, there will be homework!
- Cost is $93 per person for class materials - spouses attend free!
- Course includes workbook, text book, audio CDs, web access, lifetime membership and plenty of extras.
- Onsite childcare will not be available, but MVPC will reimburse MVPC members, at a predetermined rate, for a portion of childcare costs they incur while attending. You can get all the details here.
Here is MVPC's registration page on the Dave Ramsey website.