This Changes Everything!
Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University!
Financial Peace University (FPU) is presented by MVPC's Stewardship Committee. Dave Ramsey's FPU is a 9-week video-based course followed by small group discussion. The goal is not just information, but transformation. This life-changing program will empower and teach you how to make the right money decisions to achieve your family's financial goals. The average turnaround is $8,000 in just the first three months!
To preview a class lesson, hear past participant testimonies and to access Frequently Asked Questions, please visit the Dave Ramsey website.
- FPU starts Monday, January 3rd, 2014 and runs for 9 Mondays, ending on March 31st.
- Held in the 2nd floor classroom at MVPC.
- Classes are 1.5 hours in length, including a video presentation by Dave Ramsey followed by small group discussion.
- Yes, there will be homework!
- Cost is $93 per person for class materials - spouses attend free!
- Course includes workbook, text book, audio CDs, web access, lifetime membership and plenty of extras.
- No on-site childcare is offered; however childcare expenses can be partially reimbursed according to the MVPC childcare reimbursement policy.
Here is our registration page on the Dave Ramsey website. Registration deadline is January 20th, 2014.